https://discord.com/invite/eTZuVZXycX https://www.facebook.com/Book.Reviews.by.Namsu https://www.instagram.com/namsu_corp https://www.pinterest.com/namsucorps https://www.reddit.com/r/Book_Reviews_by_Namsu https://alltop.com/my/Namsu https://twitter.com/NamsuCorp https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_pSnAi4ji3dx8HWMpHmYBQ

The Odd Sisters

A Villains Novel
Book 6 of 8: Villains
Published: 2, July 2019

Genres: Teen & Young Adult Media Tie-In, Teen & Young Adult Fairy Tale & Folklore Adaptations, Children's Folk Tales & Myths, Teen & Young Adult Myths & Legends, Wizards & Witches Fantasy, Epic Fantasy

The first thing that I immediately loved about this book was the maps of the kingdoms from these books and the artwork. It kind of gives the reader a sense of how a character looks like and a sense of reality and awareness when you see the maps. I am not sure if all the copies are the same as mine, I mean contain the maps and art or not but if you don’t have then basically it doesn’t matter and these won’t make the story any different than what it is. Besides you can imagine the places and characters in your mind as with any other book you read.

This book is a fast read and I was able to finish it in a couple of hours and was left wanting for more as with lots of good series like this one.

Lots of people are not happy with this book because once more they didn’t read the previous books and this time this story is kind of all about the new characters that are not actually in the movies. I liked the idea because you are not just bound to read about the few characters and villains that you already know. I am hoping that Disney is going to expand the animated universe and include the characters of this series as well.

After the ending of the fifth book, I was crazily waiting for this book and I was not disappointed to know what happens and as always it is all going to be a spoiler if I talk about any of the books because I know some people reading this review are first-time readers and may get a hint of what happens and may not like it if I ruin the story, suspense, and excitement for them.

The story expands even more and you know about one of the main evils behind lots of stuff that is happening. The mash-up of characters is my favorite thing in any media, especially games, comics, and books, and as with the review of the fifth book of this series "Mother Knows Best," I must remind you about the game Kingdom Hearts, this book series reminds me of that game series a lot and I must mention it so I can invite you to that huge and beautiful universe also. (Link to the game at the bottom with book links)

I must inform you about the audio version of this book here. It is amazing and I am sure you are going to love the voice actor and the way she is telling the story. It is true, I get a commission if you buy the audio but I only say it if I like the audio myself and you must go and check the sample from the link at the bottom to hear it for yourself and understand that I am telling the truth about the audio version of this book.

This paragraph is going to be the same for this book series so If you already read it previously then just skip to the next paragraph - This book series is about Walt Disney’s villains and about the life they had and what caused them to be like what you saw them on the screen. I always wanted to know about the other side of the story when I saw a villain do something evil. And I think now is the time when we can see and read about that because I see movies and read books about antiheroes and even villain’s backgrounds. Our society is at last evolving and adopting the open-minded approach and that is why we are trying to learn the opposite side’s story also.

Synopsis:
“Throughout the Villains series, the Odd Sisters have meddled in the lives of the Wicked Queen, The Beast, Ursula, Maleficent, and Mother Gothel, changing the course of fate for the greatest villains ever known. Now, it’s time for their reckoning.

This latest novel by the author of the wildly popular Villains series goes deeper into the lives of the twisted, diabolical Odd Sisters, finally revealing the dark truth about who they are and where they're from. The Odd Sisters will appeal to fans who can’t get enough of the mischievous sisters, as well as draw new readers to Serena Valentino’s darkly fascinating take on the Disney Villains.”

I suggest buying the hardcover version if you are a true fan or want to give it as a gift to someone who is a fan.

Rating: 100/100
Recommended: 100/100 Yes.

Buy the Kindle version here:

Buy the hardcover version here:

Villains Hardcover Book Series 1-7 Set

Free with the free trial of Audible:

The Games in Kingdom Hearts Series (All parts in one):

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Any kind of support, even a simple 'like, thumbs up or a small comment' is enough and helps me grow, create and freely do more stuff and work on projects for the benefit of many.
Help me grow into a global force: https://www.patreon.com/namsu
Support with crypto coins/tokens: https://cointr.ee/namsu
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Follow This Blog